You are an entrepreneurial minded, tech-oriented, industry expert, who can help customers deploy PlantStream into their existing company workflow. You are living and working in Japan, willing to join an exciting and nimble remote team.
- Work closely with the sales team and help customers understand what PlantStream can do to solve their problems and build strategy for closing business
- Work closely with the customer success team and help onboarding activities, product evaluation, periodic review of use of PlantStream
- Share the industry knowledge and best practices of piping engineering with the teams
- Conduct design work by yourself and lead customer’s “pilot” evaluation projects
- Understand customers’ workflows and technical requirements and build “trusted advisor” relationships
- Help customers properly import and export project data in their customized environment with necessary data mapping
- Help customers establish workflows that leverage PlantStream together with other resources to develop solutions that satisfy technical, fiscal and schedule constraints within the customers business
- Plant design experience using PDMS or SP3D in EPC projects
- Understanding of plant engineering documentation including P&ID, Plot Plan etc.
- Business level in both English and Japanese (JLPT N2 or equivalent)
- Passion for technology
- Strong sense of ownership
- Experience in technical account management
- Experience in software customer success/support